The Next Generation of ERP Software
S2K Release 5.4 will offer a windows client and a web client for an enhanced user experience. The S2K Web Client will provide anywhere, anytime access from any device with a browser, and provide seamless integration with other web applications. Additionally, this interface will enable social possibilities with integration to IBM’s Smart Cloud for Social Business platform. The IBM Smart Cloud Solution provides enterprise-grade file sharing, communities, web meetings, mail and calendar for any organization.
By running business applications through a web browser, users can leverage VAI’s S2K Enterprise Portal technology to create role-based access where screens, applications, and dashboards have been consolidated and customized for the specific role of the user. Through the use of single sign-on, the user can consolidate multiple applications including S2K CRM, S2K Analytics, S2K Enterprise and IBM Smart Cloud, all within one browser session. Additionally, users can configure their own workspace by accessing a myriad of S2K and collaborative portlets that can be arranged on their home screen for immediate access to essential information.
Flexible to Drive Greater Productivity!
Companies thrive when they empower their employees to drive results. ERP systems today provide a wealth of applications and functions that can sometimes overwhelm the user and hinder productivity. With VAI’s new S2K Web Client, users can configure their screens with the exact applications and information that is important to their role which can increase employee productivity and allow the user to react quickly to business demands.
- VAI to Present S2K Manufacturing and WMS Solutions at the Atlantic Design & Manufacturing Show in Philadelphia
- Company to Showcase Best Practices for Streamlining Solutions for Effe...
- VAI Leverages Riva SDK to Deliver Fully Integrated S2K CRM Solution for Mid-Market ERP Customers
- Riva seamlessly syncs S2K CRM contacts, calendars, tasks, email, oppor...
- S2K Route Manager Helps Managers Organize Routes and Ensure Warehouse Efficiency
- VAI to Showcase S2K Enterprise for Food: Route Management Solutions